We are delighted to share our 2021 SQA results for The Mary Erskine School and Stewart’s Melville College, at National 5, Higher and Advanced Higher levels.
The Mary Erskine School
- At National 5 our S4s achieved a pass rate of 97.1% with an A rate of 84.3%
- At Higher level girls achieved a pass rate of 96.7% and an A rate of 83.2%
- At Advanced Higher level the pass rate was 94.6% with an A rate of 65.9%
Stewart’s Melville College
- At National 5 our S4s achieved a pass rate of 94.1% with an A rate of 76.1%
- At Higher level, boys achieved a 96.4% pass rate and an A rate of 81.6%
- At Advanced Higher level the pass was 95.2% with an A rate of 67.7%
The results will get the vast majority of our sixth formers into their first or second choice of university, and we would like to wish our Leavers the very best as they embark on the next exciting stage of their lives. Our dedicated teams in school will be supporting candidates with the Post-results Service and UCAS enquiries over the coming weeks.
Linda Moule, Principal, ESMS said:
“Our pupils have faced so many unique challenges throughout the academic year, however, the results reflect their resilience, determination and hard work, for which they should be incredibly proud.”