Available for use by the schools, the local community and the professional arts in Edinburgh, The Tom Fleming Centre is an inspiring venue for rehearsals, performances, social functions, conferences and much much more.
- The auditorium can support audiences of up to 580 in a wide variety of configurations
- Seating, flooring, staging, amps and drapes can all be used to extend the flexibility of the venue and most styles of presentation can be supported. This flexibility supports most styles of presentation, from concert and recital on three sides, to more traditional proscenium and studio theatre configurations
- Acoustic partitions are available to create 3 spaces
- The two galleries have a capacity of 60 that can be used for presentation, teaching and meetings, or as a complementary space to the main auditorium, which in this different layout can accommodate 300 comfortably.
- Comprehensive production, sound, lighting and audio-visual facilities
- Experienced and enthusiastic staff are on hand to offer help and advice when it is required
- Full on-site catering available
- Additional breakout rooms available
- Community Arts Fund subsidies available
To discuss the possibilities or make an appointment to visit the Tom Fleming Centre call the TFC Manager on 0131 311 1072 or email TFC@esms.org.uk