Tuition fees for day pupils as well as weekly and full time boarding fees for the coming school year can be found in the table below.
All fees are annual and can be paid either by monthly direct debit or up front for the full year before the first day of term, in which case a payment discount of 1.5% will be applied. Parents naturally want to know if there will be extra expenses in addition to the annual school fee. The answer can be found in these pages including information on bursaries, scholarships, wraparound care, our coach services and where you can get additional independent advice.
|Day Pupil fees||Full time boarding||Weekly boarding|
|Nursery to P3||£8,142||n/a||n/a|
|Primary 4 to 7||£9,123||£20,835 (available from P6)||£20,250 (available from P6)|
- Termly boarding available from £6,945 per term
- Boarding is available to children from Primary 6 (age 10) upwards
- Children in Nursery and Primary 1 bring their own lunch to school
- Children from Primary 2 – 7 are provided with lunch. This costs £578 per year
- Lunch is optional in Senior School and costs between £451 and £578 per year
- We are an Early Learning and Childcare Partner Provider for City of Edinburgh Council
- Parents of children eligible for the Early Learning and Childcare Grant will receive a maximum of £2,220 paid in termly instalments, depending on the child's date of birth
- Third child fee reduction: a third child's fees will be reduced by an amount equivalent to 25% of the eldest child's fees, assuming all three children are attending our family of schools