Why choose the ESMS Nursery?
We believe our Nursery is a special place for our youngest children and parents give many reasons for choosing us to provide Nursery education. Just some of these reasons include:
- Experienced and highly qualified staff who take time to really get to know each child ensuring their well-being and happiness is always at the heart of what we do
- Specialists who provide weekly PE, Music, Forest Kindergarten, Digital Learning and Library sessions who gently introduce our youngest children to new experiences to ensure the development of the whole child which helps with the smooth transition into Primary 1
- Wraparound childcare with Early Birds and Extended Day available from 7.45am to 6pm and access to our popular Holiday Club outside of term time
- Our focus on outdoor learning whether the children are in our extensive Nursery garden, our Forest Kindergarten woods, our purpose-built adventure park or wandering through the extensive grounds on a wellie walk
- The chance to become part of the family of ESMS schools without the need for any formal assessment
- High quality Early Learning and Childcare: rated ‘Very Good’ in every category assessed by the Care Inspectorate.
" Our son loves ESMS Nursery. It is a joy to walk him up the pathway to nursery as he is so excited to get in and start his day"
Mrs Wood, ESMS Nursery Parent
Take a Tour of our Nursery
Click here to take a look around our bright, airy Nursery set in our beautiful Ravelston grounds with our 360° Virtual Tour. Once you have had a chance to explore we would love to invite you into the school to see show you our amazing facilities and the happy, engaged children in person. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or to arrange your personal tour.