Why choose the ESMS Nursery?
We believe our Nursery is a special place for our youngest children and parents give many reasons for choosing us to provide Nursery education. Just some of these reasons include:
- Experienced and highly qualified staff who take time to really get to know each child ensuring their well-being and happiness is always at the heart of what we do
- Specialists who provide weekly PE, Music, Forest Kindergarten, Digital Learning and Library sessions who gently introduce our youngest children to new experiences to ensure the development of the whole child which helps with the smooth transition into Primary 1
- Wraparound childcare with Early Birds and Extended Day available from 7.45am to 6pm and access to our popular Holiday Club outside of term time
- Our focus on outdoor learning whether the children are in our extensive Nursery garden, our Forest Kindergarten woods, our purpose-built adventure park or wandering through the extensive grounds on a wellie walk
- The chance to become part of the family of ESMS schools without the need for any formal assessment
- High quality Early Learning and Childcare: rated ‘Very Good’ in every category assessed by the Care Inspectorate.
" Our son loves ESMS Nursery. It is a joy to walk him up the pathway to nursery as he is so excited to get in and start his day"
Mrs Wood, ESMS Nursery Parent
We would love to give you a tour of our Nursery to show you our amazing facilities and the happy, engaged children. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or to arrange your personal tour.
Early Learning and Childcare Partner Provider
We are an Early Learning and Childcare Partner Provider for City of Edinburgh Council. Parents of pupils in the Nursery who are eligible for the Early Learning and Childcare Grant will receive a maximum of £2160 paid in termly instalments, depending on the child's date of birth. We are pleased to confirm that ESMS Junior School will remain in Partnership with the City of Edinburgh Council for one more year, until August 2021.*
*It is with regret we must announce that, from August 2021, ESMS Nursery will no longer be an Early Learning and Childcare Partner Provider for City of Edinburgh Council. Our ratios of experienced, dedicated and highly trained staff are second to none and maintaining Class Teachers in each of our preschool Nursery rooms and our Senior Lead Practitioner in the Snowdrop Room is central to all that we do and is something that would be affected by remaining a partner. If you would like more information or further clarification on the matter, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.