Our superbly equipped Nursery is set in extensive grounds and was rated "Excellent" in all categories included in the most recent Care Inspectorate Report.
Why choose the ESMS Nursery?
We believe our Nursery is a special place for our youngest children and parents give many reasons for choosing us to provide Nursery education, including:
- Experienced and highly qualified staff who take time to really get to know each child ensuring their well-being and happiness is always at the heart of what we do.
- Specialists who provide weekly PE, Music, Forest Kindergarten, ICT and Library sessions who gently introduce our youngest children to new experiences to ensure the development of the whole child which helps with the smooth transition into Primary 1.
- Flexible, wraparound childcare with Early Birds and Extended Day available from 7.45am to 6pm and access to our popular Holiday Club outside of term time.
- Our focus on outdoor learning whether the children are in our extensive Nursery garden, our Forest Kindergarten woods, our purpose-built adventure park or wandering through the extensive grounds on a wellie walk.
- The chance to become part of the family of ESMS schools without the need for any formal assessment.
- High quality Early Learning and Childcare: rated ‘Excellent’ in every category assessed by the Care Inspectorate.
Find out more about our two Nursery rooms and entry points below.
We would love to give you a tour of our Nursery to show you our amazing facilities and the happy, engaged children. Please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange a personal tour. For information about admissions please contact our Admissions Secretary, Aoife, at email@example.com or visit our Nursery Admissions pages.
Early Learning and Childcare Partner Provider
We are an Early Learning and Childcare Partner Provider for City of Edinburgh Council. Parents of pupils in the Nursery who are eligible for the Early Learning and Childcare Grant will receive a maximum of £2160 paid in termly instalments, depending on the child's date of birth.