During term time children can attend any of our wraparound care services e-Plus. These services are available on a permanent or ad hoc basis. Children can attend different services on different days, or sign up for the full package throughout the year and, if last minute changes are necessary, we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
|Club||Available to||Times||Cost per day|
|Early Birds||Nursery - Primary 3||7.45am - 8.30am||£3.60|
|Nursery Extended Day||All Nursery Children||12.30pm - 2.30pm||£12.40*|
|After School Club||Nursery - Primary 3||2.30pm - 6pm||£19.20|
|After School Club||Primary 4 upwards||after school - 6pm||£18.80|
|Holiday Club||Nursery - Primary 7||8:15am - 6.00pm||£39.50 (or £19.75 for half day)|
*This will increase to £13.30 from mid-October onwards to include a hot meal.
- A late fee of £15 will be charged to all users collecting their children after 6pm more than twice in one term
- Childcare Vouchers can be used to offset the cost of e-Plus
- Children in Nursery are currently asked to bring their own lunch to Extended Day care. From October 2019, Nursery children will be able to enjoy a healthy hot lunch in our new purpose built dining facility
- Healthy snacks are included in the cost of After School Club
- Half days at Holiday Club run from 8.15am - 1.15pm or 1.00pm to 6.00pm.
For more information on our wraparound care services, please contact our e-Plus Manager on 0131 347 5844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.