Our Junior School is a fun place to be with extraordinary opportunities and inspiring teachers who treat every child as an individual, helping them discover their own unique potential.
Why parents choose us:
- Our teachers are some of the best in the industry. Their passion inspires our children to develop their own unique talents and skills
- We offer extraordinary opportunities across Sport, Clubs and Activities and Music and Drama
- Our approach to wellbeing is sector-leading, making sure that every child feels valued
- Outdoor learning is a huge part of our curriculum. We give our children the chance to stretch themselves and become more independent as they grow
- Our school values are strong, helping us to nurture confident, kind-hearted children
A Rounded Education
Our rounded education is sector-leading with a high standard of academic education, strong pastoral care and an extensive programme of extra-curricular activities and outdoor learning, all underpinned by our nine values. It is this approach that has earned us our reputation for developing grounded, resilient, accomplished boys and girls with good hearts.
Meet the Head of ESMS Junior School, Mr Kane
Every child made to feel loved.
Good Schools Guide
Read full review
Meet Our Primary 1 Children
Some of our youngest members of the ESMS family would like to let you know more about what they love most about school.
ESMS Junior School is incredible. Their continuous desire to help every child achieve their full potential is unwavering.
ESMS Junior School parent
See it for Yourself
From Nursery to Primary 3, the children are based on our Ravelston site and from Primary 4 to Primary 7, they are based at Queensferry Road. You can take a virtual tour of both sites here, but ultimately the best way to find out more about life at ESMS is to come in and see it for yourself. Contact our Admissions Manager, Hannah Ireland, to arrange a private tour.