Our parents tell us they choose our school because we:
- Set high standards for our children – children enjoy working to high standards as they can perform to the best of their ability and develop their unique talents and skills
- Offer fantastic opportunities across Sport, Clubs and Activities and Music and Drama
- Have excellent facilities, some specifically designed for the Junior School and others that we share with the Senior Schools such as our state of the art Performing Arts centre, large swimming pool, tennis courts, rugby and hockey pitches and floodlit astroturfs
- We really believe in the school values which can be seen every day in school
- We challenge our children: whether it is overseas tours for Primary 6 and 7, residential camps from Primary 4 onwards, Forest Kindergarten for Nursery and Primary 1, or the chance to walk 66 miles along the Forth and Clyde Canal for charity, we like to give our children the chance to stretch themselves and become more independent as they grow
We of course offer an excellent standard of academic education including specialist teaching in Music, Drama, Dance, PE, Games, French, Art and ICT. We also offer a wraparound care service from 7.50am-6pm which is available during the holidays.
Find out more about the Junior School below or click here for Junior School Admissions.